Thank you for choosing Bastyr University Clinic for your health care needs. Our clinic operates on a payment-for-services basis: Payment is collected at time of service, and you may pay via cash, credit/debit card or personal check.
Rates for Health Care Services
- Initial patient visits (60-90 minutes) are $60.
- Follow-up visits (30-45 minutes) are $30.
- A free Welcome to Wellness visit (about 20 minutes) is offered for any first-time patient. These visits are intended as an introduction only and do not include diagnosis or treatment.
- Your doctor may order specific laboratory tests to be conducted outside of the clinic, which may incur an additional fee for services rendered.
We offer special rates for seniors 62 or better, college students and military personnel:
- All visits are $20.
- These special rates do not include any vitamins or supplements, laboratory tests, or special procedures (e.g. injection therapy) that your care team may suggest for you.
- Valid identification will be requested at the time of service.
Does Insurance Cover Naturopathic Medical Care?
Bastyr University Clinic does not accept insurance at this time, but plans to do so as soon as the state of California regulates insurance coverage for naturopathic medical visits. Please contact your insurance provider to find out if they reimburse your out-of-pocket expenses for select complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) services.
For more details about our medical billing process, please call us at (858) 246-9730.